Peregrine empowers teams to build a safer and more sustainable mobility ecosystem for all.
Bringing connected, perception-technology behind the windshield of any vehicle, Peregrine uses AI-powered video analytics to turn miles driven into valuable information. Peregrine’s unique visual data intelligence uses insights from the edge to identify road risk in commercial fleet operations, monitor traffic and understand road infrastructure.
Our Berlin-based diverse and international team brings together academic excellence and industry experience in robotics and autonomous driving from both Silicon Valley as well as from Europe – including leading automotive OEMs and suppliers such as Bosch, Volkswagen, HERE, and TomTom. We’re looking for smart, driven and passionate people motivated to solve hard problems. Are you ready to join us on this mission?
- Oversee all marketing and lead generation activities
- Cultivate leads into long-terms customers/partners through relationship focused sales
- Work closely with the Product and Development teams to translate customer/partner requirements into product and service offerings
- Execute the commercial strategy for disruptive product and service offerings
- Own the digital CRM process
- Support management with commercial documentation and negotiation
- Publicly represent Peregrine at events and in the press
- Support fundraising activities (Series A)
- Work closely with the Founding team to define and manage the company strategy
- 1-3 years experience in sales, business development or marketing
- Fluency in English, German and other European language skills are a strength
- Experience working with highly technical products; technical background preferred
- Experience in tools for digital customer touchpoints such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, Mailchimp and others
- Professional network and expertise in mobility or related fields is a plus
- A competitive compensation package and an employee-friendly stock option plan.
- A committed, fun, experienced and international team of more than 8 nationalities. Your peers have previously worked at companies like TomTom, Bosch, Volkswagen, Rolls Royce, Zurich Insurance, HDI and leading research institutions such as ETH Zürich.
- An exciting journey to shape a safer and more sustainable future of mobility for all.
- We have flexible working hours and a need-based work-from-home policy; all processes are being set up for remote-first.
- Building AI solutions that benefit society.
- A diverse and inclusive work environment as well as a flat organizational structure, fast decision making within the team, disagree & commit.
- We value new opinions and ideas from all members of our team and foster a culture where we all learn from each other.
- We hold fun team events throughout the year.
- You commute to the office? We contribute to your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin so that it costs you <50% of the regular price.
- Free drinks, snacks and coffee keep everyone in our Berlin office well nourished and hydrated.
Do you want to empower teams to build a safer and more sustainable mobility ecosystem for all using video analytics with us?
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Steffen Heinrich
CEO & Founder
Peregrine Technologies GmbH