What we do
The next generation of video analytics through AI: At the edge, efficient, federated, privacy preserving and through decentralized decision making.
Peregrine is a Berlin-based AI software company that is building the technology that will enable smart cities and new mobility, improving road safety and minimizing transportation CO2 emissions. By deriving context from traffic scene imagery in real time, we generate a new quality of information from street-level video. This unique data set supports today commercial fleets and the autonomous mobility solutions of tomorrow. We have a unique accumulation of robotics and autonomous driving experience in our team from working for several years at leading companies in Germany and in Silicon Valley. Are you ready to join us on this mission?
What we offer
We are a young and dynamic start-up in the heart of Berlin alongside tech enthusiasts and proven experts from academia and industry. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as flat hierarchies and promote open communication. We value your opinion and ideas and foster a culture, where we all learn from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. You are encouraged to actively participate in our design and innovation process. And of course you get free drinks and snacks and flexible working time 🙂
What we expect from you
- Great interest in artificial intelligence and mobility solutions
- Proven experience in agile methods (e.g. Design Thinking, Lean startup) and customer-centered design (UX processes)
- Experience with common design and prototyping tools (Adobe CC, Invision, etc.)
- Studies focused on User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Information Design, Interaction Design or related
- Interest and basic experience in the areas of UI/UX design, research, digital product design and prototyping
- Structured and analytical approach as well as commitment, willingness to learn and team spirit
- Motivation for personal development, contribution and support of the developers and to share your own experiences or approaches with your colleagues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team to define and implement new solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Research and analyze user feedback & activity and iterate it to enhance the user experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
We don’t expect anyone to check all these boxes mentioned above! If a few of these points apply to you, we would appreciate to chat!
Come accelerate the change for a smarter, safer and healthier life in cities around the world.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.