What we do
At Peregrine, we improve traffic safety by bringing perception capabilities of self-driving cars to smartphone cameras and behind windshields of commercially used vehicles.
Peregrine is a Berlin-based AI technology company that is improving road safety and minimizing transportation CO2 emissions in cities. Therefore, we generate a new quality of information from street-level video data by deriving context from traffic scene imagery in real-time. This unique data set supports commercial fleets today and the autonomous mobility solutions of tomorrow. We have 20 years of robotics and autonomous driving experience as well as over 12 years of experience in automotive combined – including significant working experience with leading companies in Germany and Silicon Valley. Are you ready to join us on this mission?
What we offer
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as a flat organizational structure which promotes open communication. We value new opinions and ideas from all members of our team and foster a culture where we all learn from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage active participation in our design, innovation and development process. And of course we offer free drinks and snacks and flexible working time because we aim to create the working environment that we envision for ourselves, for everyone at Peregrine.
### UPDATE: COVID-19 ###
The health of our team and their families has top priority. That’s why we choose to work from home since mid of March. Even more today, we want to enable the entire team to easily collaborate remotely as well as meet up for virtual social events.
What we expect from you
- Great interest in artificial intelligence and mobility solutions
- Proven experience in agile methods (e.g. Design Thinking, Lean startup) and customer-centered design (UX processes)
- Experience with common design and prototyping tools (Adobe CC, Invision, etc.)
- Studies focused on User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Information Design, Interaction Design or related
- Interest and basic experience in the areas of UI/UX design, research, digital product design and prototyping
- Structured and analytical approach as well as commitment, willingness to learn and team spirit
- Motivation for personal development, contribution and support of the developers and to share your own experiences or approaches with your colleagues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team to define and implement new solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Research and analyze user feedback & activity and iterate it to enhance the user experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
We don’t expect anyone to check all these boxes mentioned above! If a few of these points apply to you, we would appreciate to chat!
Come accelerate the change for a smarter, safer and healthier life in cities around the world.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.