What we do
At Peregrine, we build a machine learning powered real-time video analytics solution to make the world a smarter, safer and healthier place to live in.
Peregrine is a Berlin-based AI technology company that is improving road safety and minimizing transportation CO2 emissions in cities. Therefore, we generate a new quality of information from street-level video data by deriving context from traffic scene imagery in real-time. This unique data set supports commercial fleets today and the autonomous mobility solutions of tomorrow. We have 20 years of robotics and autonomous driving experience as well as over 12 years of experience in automotive combined – including significant working experience with leading companies in Germany and Silicon Valley. Are you ready to join us on this mission?
What we offer
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as a flat organizational structure which promotes open communication. We value new opinions and ideas from all members of our team and foster a culture where we all learn from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage active participation in our design, innovation and development process. And of course we offer free drinks and snacks and flexible working time because we aim to create the working environment that we envision for ourselves, for everyone at Peregrine.
What we expect from you
We are looking for passionate applicants who want to be a part of the team dynamic we have created and who foster the learning environment in a high-tech startup. The business development role encompasses work in customer acquisition, sales strategy, and market analysis. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, market research and data organization for various subjects, financial analysis, competitor analysis, business strategy, and business model design.
- Outstanding academic credentials
- A collaborative, strong team player mindset
- An understanding of digital marketing principles
- Have an analytical mind and a high degree of curiosity
- A strong attention to process execution and improvement
- Strong communication and presentation skills – in person as well as on the phone
- Basic understanding of financial models and plans
- Proficiency with MS Office or Google GSuite
- Fluent in German and English
Nice to have
- You have experience in business development, business operations or strategy preferably with experience in the tech industry
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)
- You have finished your Bachelor studies in a business-related field and just started your Masters in Berlin
We don’t expect anyone to check all these boxes mentioned above! If a few of these points apply to you, we definitely want to talk!
Come accelerate the change towards a smarter, safer and healthier life in cities around the world.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.