Peregrine empowers a safer and more sustainable mobility ecosystem for all.
Bringing connected, perception-technology behind the windshield of any vehicle, Peregrine uses AI-powered video analytics to turn miles driven into valuable information. Peregrine’s unique visual data intelligence uses insights from the edge to identify road risk in commercial fleet operations, monitor traffic and understand road infrastructure.
Our Berlin-based diverse and international team brings together academic excellence and industry experience in robotics and autonomous driving from both Silicon Valley as well as from Europe – including leading automotive OEMs and suppliers such as Bosch, Volkswagen, HERE, and TomTom. We’re looking for smart, driven and passionate people motivated to solve hard problems. Are you ready to join us on this mission?
- Play an integral role in our sales and marketing team working directly with the Head of Growth and CEO.
- Develop your sales skills in the domain of B2B and technology with support and mentoring from our sales executives.
- Use your marketing skills to support our marketing material across product lines for different exciting industries in the automotive and mobility sector
- Create and run digital marketing campaigns for lead generation.
- Bring new ideas to our product team from conversations with leads and customers to fuel product innovation and go-to-market strategy.
- Enrolled in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Marketing or similar. Ideally you are currently at the beginning of your master’s degree.
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development.
- Fluent in English and German (writing and speaking).
- Experience with digital marketing tools.
- Proficient use of standard office software (Google Suite, MS Office).
- Excited to learn more about AI technology and software development.
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams.
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as a flat organizational structure which promotes open communication. We value new opinions and ideas from all members of our team and foster a culture where we all learn from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage active participation in our design, innovation and development process. And of course we offer free drinks and snacks and flexible working time because we aim to create the working environment that we envision for ourselves, for everyone at Peregrine.
— Notes on working at Peregrine in times of COVID-19 —
The health of our team and their families has top priority. That’s why we have been choosing to work from home since mid of March 2020. Even more today, we want to enable the entire team to easily collaborate remotely as well as meet up for virtual social events.
Do you want to empower a safer and more sustainable mobility ecosystem for all using visual intelligence with us?
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.